5.01.2010

We didn't do a whole lot today. We played around in the house this morning and this afternoon, I took the girls to the park. It was really warm out today! Yeah, I hope it is here to stay. Abby loves the warm weather and warm weather clothes. When I told her she could wear a dress today and she didn't have to wear a coat, she got very excited. I don't think Mckenzie tolerates the heat as well. She was very red today (and no, it wasn't a sunburn) after playing at the park. After dinner, we had a little time before the kids' bath and Abby spent that time telling me stories. Every story seemed to involve a witch locking someone up in a tower, a helicopter to the rescue, and of course, the "they lived happily ever after" ending. This was the first time I can remember she has wanted to tell stories. I love seeing her imagination evolve. During our bedtime routine, Mckenzie found a burst of energy and she used that to tackle Abby.  Abby would sit up and Mckenzie would knock her over. They both giggled like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers