8.15.2010

Abby ended up in our room last night, complaining she was stuffy. Happens every time I have the fan on in her room and the windows open. Should have known better. But, she slept just fine on her princess couch on our floor. Mckenzie ended up in our bed this morning too. We really need a bigger bed. It is way too cozy for all of us. We put Mckenzie down for an early nap so we could run errands this afternoon. Abby and Scott went for a bike ride/run. Abby had a great time and she was so excited to tell me about how fast she went around the corners. We all ran to Target after finding out the car dealerships weren't open on Sundays. I think we are getting the car bug. Even Abby. She tells us she wants a red car or sometimes a purple one. She was very sad we couldn't get out of the car to look around at all the new cars at the one lot that wasn't locked because it was raining. We headed to Target and then out for dinner. We came home and the girls played with a Sit and Spin Scott bought for the girls. Abby did great taking turns with Mckenzie and showing her how to use it. Mckenzie was pretty good about sharing too. She threw a couple of little fits, but I think she finally realized that Abby was going to keep giving her turns. Got the girls to bed and I am so excited I don't have to get up with Mckenzie tonight. Well, at least to give her the antibiotic that is. I am sure she will wake me up for some other reason!
Our little baby likes to be bundled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers