8.01.2010

Abby wanted a picture taken of her & Kenzie on the stairs.

Dog collar or hand cuffs? Abby was the police officer and Kenzie got into trouble.
A very quiet day around the house. Scott made us a great breakfast to get things started. We saw a food show the other night where they made pancakes with bacon or sausage in them topped with an over easy egg. So, we just had to give it a shot. They were very tasty! It rained today, so we spent all day inside. The kids get a little stir crazy when that happens which means the house turns pretty noisy around dinner time. Lots of screaming and running around. At least no major arguments today. I gave the girls a bath earlier in the day, but I probably should have waited since we had a pasta bake for dinner. Mckenzie gets so dirty because she still likes to use her fingers to eat and then she touches her face and hair. Messy little girl. They are both in bed now and I am hoping they both sleep all night like last night. I managed to get almost all the laundry done today, hopefully only one load tomorrow, and folded it all too. That is my weakness. I can get it washed and dried, but folded & put away is another story. I had asked Abby to get the washcloth basket from the girl's bathroom upstairs so I could put them away before carrying them upstairs. She was gone longer than it should have taken and as it turns out, she thought I wanted her to get a laundry basket from my room. It was full of clean clothes (washed another day and never folded!) and she must have emptied it out one piece at a time, because the floor was littered with clean clothes. Silly girl!

1 comment:

  1. Look at that little poser! Funny!

    I think you'll love the Tamron. All of mine today were taken with that lens. I'm testing it back out now to see if I still have issues with it. Hopefully not, but it has a 6 year warranty, I think, so no big deal. And my new one should arrive this week!!! Yay!

    Hope McK's surgery is as least invasive as possible! I would worry too, but only bc I'm a mom, and that is our job :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers