8.22.2010

What a lazy day today! It rained off and on and made it hard to do anything. Anything I guess, except destroy the house. It looks like a toy tornado made it's way through the house. There wasn't a room untouched! I didn't even bother to pick up the playroom. It will just get messy again tomorrow! The girls played so well together today. Mckenzie is starting to get a little more interactive with Abby and she went along with most everything that Abby wanted, making for a mostly peaceful day of playing. I was working on colors with Mckenzie earlier and she kept getting them wrong. I was getting very frustrated and she lost interest. Well, wouldn't ya know it, when we were at Best Buy, she looked at a phone case and correctly named purple. Then she did the same with blue. Silly girl. I think she likes to tease me! We went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory after shopping. I am stuffed. Very good food.  The only thing I didn't like is we were seated at a table which meant we were practically seated with the people next to us as the tables are so close. I don't mind sitting like that when it is just adults, but with two kids that don't always sit still, it was a little challenging. Abby sat still the entire time, but it was Mckenzie who kept wanting to switch between Scott and me. Luckily the people seated around us didn't seem to mind all the movement. Our Tahoe made 100,000 miles today and she is still running! Way to go! Scott and I were joking if the engine light would come on right at 100k or wait a few miles before it does! We are both getting the new car bug (me probably more than Scott since I am the one who drives it). We just need to sell our house first! Sorry I didn't get any pics today :-(

1 comment:

  1. Girl, just brush off the new car bug. I would have driven the 4Runner into the ground had baby #3 not needed the space. It was right under 100k, so we sold it to get more $ before the value dropped for trade in. Ended up selling it on CL though. I loved not having that car payment!

    Yay McKenzie on the colors. Delia's favorite for sure now is pink, but I think that is bc Ben has told her that pink is her favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers