8.12.2010

The girls and I headed to the mall today to get Scott an iPhone. His old phone is a piece of junk and the store got some in today so we went to get one. I couldn't believe how many people were in there buying phones. We walked around the mall for awhile and I ended up getting some really cute clothes for the girls at 77 and then we had some lunch before heading back home. Put Mckenzie down for a nap and Abby and I read some books before relaxing awhile. Abby had fun stacking all the couch cushions and jumping off. When I finally woke Mckenzie up from her nap, we built a fort out of the cushions. At least I thought I was building a fort. Turns out the girls decided it was a jail. They were playing with Lightning McQueen and the Sheriff cars and turned the fort into a jail. Silly girls. I had a meeting for Abby's preschool tonight. Abby didn't want me to go and was clinging to me tighter than when I used to drop her off at day care. At least she didn't cry! The meeting ran long so I didn't get to see the girls before bed. I love that most nights I get to kiss them good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers