8.09.2010

Abby was so excited to see her new play room this morning. She even wanted to eat breakfast in there, which I let them do since I wanted to get the house vacuumed this morning. It was the only thing left to do to clean the house and I wanted to get it over with right away. Got the floors vacuumed and went to unload the drier to find the entire load ruined by a red color crayon. It was everywhere! Luckily it was only mine and Scott's clothes, but I felt so bad because Scott had his favorite shorts in there along with two Vikings t-shirts! It is so awful to realize I ruined so many things in such a short amount of time. I am going to have to give out a big 'I'm sorry' to my Mom for getting so mad at you when I was younger and something would happen to one of my shirts. I don't ever remember you ruining an entire load at once! I had some stuff to do for Abby's preschool this morning, so another board member came over and brought her son who is Abby's age and her older daughter (potential babysitter!!!!!). Abby and Mckenzie had a great time! After they left we had lunch and then the girls played together for a little while. They were so cute together. The girls were sitting on the couch and Abby asked Mckenzie if she could give her a hug. Mckenzie nodded yes, Abby hugged her and Mckenzie said thank you. The whole time both girls had big smiles on their faces. True Love I tell ya! I just hope they remember that when they are older! I put Mckenzie down for her nap and Abby went off to play in the playroom. I was busy on the computer and didn't hear her come down the stairs and she scared the living daylights out of me when I looked over and she was standing next to me. She brought a few books down with her and wanted to read them together. We read each a couple of times and she recited as many of the words to each story as she could remember. I love that she is interested in reading. It was one of my favorite pass times as a kid and I hope both girls enjoy it as much when they are older. After nap, we hung out and played together. The girls wanted to be tickled and Mckenzie wanted to play doggie. She just loves pretending to be a dog. I told her to speak and she barked. Then I told her to shake and she shook her entire body while smiling from ear to ear! It was so cute. Abby tried to correct Mckenzie but when I told her how funny it was, Abby kept encouraging her to shake! Scott came home from a very early morning (his sim was at 5am!) and we had some dinner. Mckenzie actually sat in her seat the entire meal and Abby only got up a couple of times. Scott took the girls upstairs to play and I ran some errands by myself. Yep, that's right. I got in the car, turned off the Wiggles and listened to some adult music!!! It was heavenly! Scott said the girls played together so nicely tonight too. Abby got out the book Purplelicious, wrapped Mckenzie in a blanket and read the book to her little sister. How sweet is that! The girls were so good and sweet to each other today. I love days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers