8.30.2010

I wish I had gotten a picture of the girls this morning. They were both walking around the house, wearing sunglasses with Elmo dolls wrapped around their necks. I have no idea what they were doing, but they looked so silly. Whatever Abby did, Mckenzie followed suit. Then I saw them playing in the foyer. Abby was the teacher and Mckenzie and the two Elmos were lined up in a row against the door. We picked Dakota up from the kennel. My goodness she was excited to see us! When she gets really excited, she tucks her tush under and runs in circles. It really is amusing to watch. The girls were very happy to see Dakota as well and Mckenzie didn't want to sit in her carseat because she wanted to look at Dakota. When we got home, the girls played with Dakota until lunch, having a blast running around the house with her. During Mckenzie's nap, Abby wanted to show me her ballet moves. She is really interested in ballet so I think I need to sign her up for a class. Abby snuggled up next to me and we both ended up taking nap! I love naps! Mckenzie didn't want a diaper on after her nap and we made it to bedtime without an accident!!! YAY Mckenzie!!! Scott got home from work early today which was nice for a change since he had been working the desk and getting home much later. He grilled us some chicken for dinner and we just chilled until bedtime. I am so happy to say that we got the official word today that he will not have to do the first half of the deployment! So for now, he will just continue on regular trips and then come November, he will most likely have to deploy, but only for 60 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers