8.04.2010

Abby had gymnastics this morning and she was so excited about what she learned today. She told me at least three times she had fun at gymnastics today. From what she was showing me, I am guessing they worked on cartwheels. I don't like the way this gym is set up because I can never see what Abby is doing. Her group is always off in some corner that I can't see from the waiting area. After her lesson, we dropped off the handbooks for preschool to the incoming members. That took a little while and the girls got a little antsy by the time we got to the last house. Apparently Mckenzie had enough because Abby rolled down the window and shouted at me to hurry up because Mckenzie was crying and wanted out of her seat. Mckenzie stopped crying once I got back to the car and started singing the Wheels on the Bus. She loves that song, especially the baby verse and our made up daddy verse. Abby apologized to me for shouting while in the car. That was so sweet of her! I felt bad she thought she needed to apologize for trying to get my attention to help her sister. We came home and both girls headed straight for the Little People toys. I know I went overboard buying them, but the girls are having so much fun with them. I don't remember the last time I bought them something that they were still excited to play with days later. After nap, it was time to call in to find out what time Mckenzie's surgery is scheduled for. We have a 9:15 arrival time with a 10:00 am surgery. Much better than what the schedule said on Monday! So, the plan is to drop Abby off with friends and take Mckenzie to the hospital myself. Scott has a meeting he has to go to first thing in the morning, so he will be there as soon as he can. I am praying everything goes as planned. I am a little nervous for her to have anesthesia. She's my baby! We had to run to Target to buy a birthday gift for a party Abby is going to on Friday. I don't think we have ever been through the toy section faster, but the girls were very cooperative. We got home and Abby asked for spaghetti so that is what I made for dinner. Well, minus the spaghetti noodles since I dropped them all over the floor and I didn't feel like making the whole family eat lots of dog hair! A quick bath and story time by Daddy and the girls were off to bed. No pics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers