8.11.2010


We had gymnastics this morning, but for once, it didn't feel like we were rushing to get there on time. Abby had a great time and came out of the gym with a big smile on her face. Only two weeks left. I think I am going to look for a different gym once school starts. Just not a big fan of this one. Abby's teacher seems to be good, but just the overall feeling of the gym isn't right for us. Mckenzie was a little bored today while we waited for Abby even though I brought lots of toys for her today. I need to look into getting her started in some kind of activity as well. We came home and Abby wanted to play outside, but it was so humid I didn't feel like it. We played inside until lunch, with only a few minor battles over the new toys in the house. During Mckenzie's nap, Abby and I watched a movie again. Today we both ended up asleep! Mckenzie's nap ran long and we only got a little time to play outside before Scott came home from work. The girls had fun riding bike/trike together. Mckenzie preferred to walk along side her trike while I pushed it.
Not so happy to have her pic taken while in time out!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers