8.23.2010

We didn't do much again today. More rain made me not want to do anything today. Mckenzie was up at 6 ready to go for the day. I tried to make her go back to sleep, but she told me she was hungry so I knew there was no going back to bed. During Mckenzie's nap, Abby took all the cushions from the couch and pillows from upstairs and made herself some sort of gym out of the family room. She was bouncing all over and doing rolls, having a blast. I took the girls to Target and the grocery store. They were so good, making for an easy shopping day. Dinner time was very noisy tonight. The girls wanted to make music and soon forks and spoons and hands were pounding on the table making all sort of noise. No pictures today. I wasn't in the mood for it. I am getting cranky waiting to find out what Scott's deployment will be. Still hopeful for a short one :-) Maybe we will find out on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers