9.30.2010


Another windy/somewhat drizzly day. Just yucky enough so the girls couldn't play outside. Both girls were up bright and early this morning so I decided to be good and get going on the laundry. One of my least favorite chores. Not the actual washing/drying. I could do without folding or putting away! The girls and I ran a couple of errands this morning. They weren't on their best behavior, but I have seen worse from them so I guess it was a wash! We came home for lunch and naptime. The power went out here for a little while this afternoon so I was a little worried Mckenzie might not nap, but she went down without a fuss. I think my tricking her into believing Abby is also napping is the key!  When Mckenzie woke up from her nap, I didn't have to do anything for her. Abby changed her from her diaper into her panties and made Mckenzie go potty too! My little mommy in training! Then they played nicely together. What a beautiful afternoon! I had a meeting for Abby's school tonight and luckily it didn't run too long. At least it was at the house so I got to say good night to the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers