8.22.2011

Monday, August 22, 2011

The plumber came to fix the drain today. Turns out the sink is partially rusted (near the overflow) and that is what is causing the leak. The plumber also pulled out a huge nasty clog that must be the reason the sink has been slow to drain since we moved in. I am wishing he didn't show it to me and I am so glad I don't have his job!

The girls and I went to the craft store to get some supplies for a couple of craft projects I want to try and then we stopped at the mall to pick up some back to school clothes for Abby. I always remember going to Grand Forks with my parents before school started and getting new clothes. It is such a fond memory for me. We would all go and poor Dad would be bored out of his mind! He could make a chair out of anything and close his eyes to catch a quick snooze! I think Mom enjoyed the shopping as much as us girls did though :) Dad's highlight was probably the dinner out before heading back home. (on a side note, I also remember how Sheri and I would have fashion shows with our new clothes. We would set up a fan so our hair would blow in the wind and take photos of each other. We were such dorks, but I'm glad to have had such a great friend to be a dork with:) )So we picked up a few items for Abby and Mckenzie was very patient while Abby tried on her clothes. I am so glad I made her try things on before buying them because the "big girls" clothes fit so different than the "little girls" stuff. It is hard to believe I can't buy her the toddler/little girl things anymore :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers