8.23.2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Well, things were pretty productive around here today. A clean house, a clean car, and a clean dog. Can I take credit for any of it? Not really but I'm too short to reach the top of the car and the dog hair will clog the drain :) I found a toy this morning that I meant to give Mckenzie for her birthday but never did. So, I opened it up and the girls were entertained for a very long time :) I let the girls check out the animals for sale at Petsmart when we dropped Dakota at her grooming appointment. Abby kept begging me for a hamster and for fish. Oh and a cat too. Abby: why can't we have a cat? Me: Because I am really allergic to them. Abby: Please? They're so cute! Please???  When we got home, I let the girls make a mini stromboli for themselves. They both had fun making the stromboli but neither of them liked it. I asked Abby what was wrong with hers and she told me she didn't like the sauce, the crust on the bottom, or the crust on the top. I guess I could have fed her cheese and Canadian bacon and she would have been much happier. Mckenzie took one bite of hers and spit it back out. She was a bit crabby and very tired. I let her take a nap after we picked Dakota up from her bath. That was a big mistake. I ended up sleeping on her floor and she didn't fall asleep until 10pm. I was hoping to start on a craft project I saw on Pinterest, but I guess it will have to wait for another night. When we were visiting with a friend earlier, we felt the earthquake that hit Virginia today. It was very strange and neither one of us was sure it was really happening until we saw the light fixtures gently swaying. Crazy to think of experiencing my first earthquake in NJ.

1 comment:

  1. My brother was in Mineral, Va. How crazy is that? What craft project are you working on? I am in love with Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers