8.11.2011

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last night went better than I expected. I only had to go into Mckenzie's room once because she wanted her paci. I ended up sleeping with her for a little while. I am really starting to wonder why we only bought twin beds for the girls. Mckenzie was pretty excited over the present the Pacifier Fairy left in place of her paci. She scored a new backpack, a Strawberry Shortcake doll, a new movie, PJ's, and some new cars. (Can you tell the Pacifer Fairy is feeling a little guilty?) Mckenzie did have one meltdown begging for her pacifier this morning, but it was less than 15 minutes so that is good I guess! ( I still remember her 50 minute tantrum over her pacifier when she was giving it up during the day time so 15 minutes is nothing!) We took the girls to the library today. Mckenzie was disappointed they didn't have the movie she wanted, but she finally settled on Strawberry Shortcake. The girls and I played outside this afternoon. Abby just loves playing kickball. I think she could play for hours! She got the ball stuck in the tree and I was lucky enough to have two little ones telling me how to get it out of the tree. (one suggestion was to use the fishing pole to get it down. Not sure that was going to work!) We are still working on bedtime. I put them to bed over an hour ago and it seems as though one or both has been up to use the bathroom ever since! At least there hasn't been any crying for the pacifier yet. Let's hope it stays that way!!!! Abby only wore one sock outside. Guess there wasn't time to find two! 096 Abby one sock 102 Abby b&w 109 Mckenzie playing ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers