8.27.2011

Saturday, August 27, 2011

We stayed in all day. It has been raining off and on and we are all stocked up for Hurricane Irene so there was no reason to be out driving around. I made some rice krispie treats for the girls and added some jello mix to them (borrowed the idea from Pinterest ) They are so sweet I could hardly eat them. Notice I said hardly. I do like sweet stuff! Scott was able to drive to Devils Lake to visit with the family. I have to say I am a little jealous. I am letting the girls have a slumber party in Mckenzie's room tonight. So far, it isn't working out so well. 30 minutes and they are still working out the sleeping arrangement. Maybe if they stay up later, they will sleep through more of the storm right? A girl can hope. I have to say I am a little nervous about this whole storm. I just wish it would be over. The anticipation is getting to me and it is really hard to pretend it is no big deal for the girls when I am worried about the whole thing. I just hope we aren't without power too long. Good night all:) 001 rice krispie treats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers