8.16.2011

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It never ceases to amaze me that when Scott is gone, something goes wrong with this *wonderful* house we are living in. Today the bathroom sink decided to spring a leak. I'm guessing this isn't a new problem based on the condition of the water warped cabinet floor, probably one that was just over looked. I hope the plumbing company can come out soon and get it fixed.

I let the girls play outside in the rain today (no thunderstorms today, just a nice gentle rain). I was tired of being in the house so I am sure they were too. You should have heard the squeals of delight when I handed them their raincoats and told them we were going out to play. Amazing :) Only matched by the look on their faces when they were running around outside. It gave me a chance to clean up the garage while they were playing and put together a basketball hoop that we bought the girls awhile back. 


Alright. I took some photos, but I am having trouble uploading them. I will try later... 011 Mckenzie 015 Abby rain 024 Abby Mckenzie rain 027 Abby Mckenzie rain 036 Abby Mckenzie frisbee in rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers