8.25.2011

Thursday, August 25, 2011

We had our weekly library trip to get DVDs and books. I love that we can get movies at the library, but part of me feels guilty that we do because libraries are supposed to be about books. We stopped by the grocery store on the way home to make sure we are prepared if Hurricane Irene causes us any grief. Abby kept asking why we were buying so much water and I tried explaining, but she just looked at me with a blank stare on her face. Mckenzie was so tired while at the grocery store, she fell asleep in the cart while we waited to check out. Lucky for us, we got in the slow line with the checker that needed to get the manager for every little thing so Mckenzie got a nice snooze! I think the girls were bored with playing inside today because at one point, Abby was climbing all over the furniture and Mckenzie had gone into the silverware drawer and gotten a knife. It was only a kiddie knife, but still! I am guessing they are looking for new ways to entertain themselves! 022 The start of one of the projects I have been wanting to try. I can't wait to finish it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers