8.20.2011

Saturday, August 20, 2011

We got Abby's Kindergarten teacher and bus information today. We found out she will be in class with her friend Sophia, but not Ally. I thought maybe Abby and Ally would ride the same bus since we live so close together, but they are on different buses too. Abby was disappointed to find out she wouldn't be in class with Ally. I am curious to find out how the busing situation will turn out. We are less than 10 minutes away from our school and Abby will be on the bus for at least 45 minutes in the morning and over an hour after school. I don't understand how it can take that long to get her home. I worry that she is going to be tired by the time she gets to school. I guess we will see how it works out. I can always drive her instead of using the bus service. But, we want to give her the chance to ride the bus because she has been begging to ride it ever since she went to visit her school. We had a pretty boring day. Bubbles and a Target run were the highlights :) Abby did tell me on the way home from the store that she wished I had a car that would drive for me so I didn't have to. She also suggested that this car would have the ability to go to the grocery store for me too. I asked her how a car would be able to get into the grocery store and she replied that the car's hands would go into the store to get what I needed. Sounds like a great idea to me!



 011 Abby bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers