8.03.2011

Wednesday, August 2, 2011

Abby got dressed and made her bed this morning before coming into my room. She wanted to be ready for when Scott came home today. Unfortunately, he is delayed AGAIN and will be home tomorrow.  I was worried all night  (awake until 4 am when I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer) because he said he was going to call me on when he returned to the States and he never did :( I am glad he is safe though and will be back tomorrow (fingers crossed!) The girls and I ran to the Goodwill store today. I got an idea for a photo for my class and I need a large picture frame to do it. I found a couple frames that I think will work. I am hoping for a nice day tomorrow so I can try it out. The girls were a little turned off by the store. As soon as we walked in the door, they both asked me loudly why the store was so dirty and why it smelled so funny. It isn't one of the nicer thrift shops by any means but it serves it's purpose. The girls started back at gymnastics this week. They were both so excited to be back and I am glad we went. I almost skipped it because it was raining and I was tired. I finally gave the girls their iPod docking stations and Abby was ecstatic that she can listen to music again at night. When I peeked in on her shortly after putting the girls to bed, Abby was propped on her elbows, staring at her iPod with a gleam in her eyes. I am glad she is happy :)

011 mckenzie

019 Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers