8.06.2011

Saturday, August 6, 2011

We spent the day getting things ready for Mckenzie's birthday party tomorrow. Scott took the girls to the base to pick up a few things. I took Abby grocery shopping with me this afternoon while Scott and Mckenzie picked up the yard to make room for the bounce castle. It is so easy to grocery shop with just one. Abby was so sweet and helpful. She helped pick out the fruit and it was so fun to watch her. She gently picked up a nectarine, took forever to analyze it for any defect and then casually threw it in the bag!

I got feedback from my photography instructor and it was all good. This is what she said about the photo of Abby I posted yesterday.

"Barb, Barb, BARB!!!!! Are you kidding me????!!! Seriously??????!! eeeeek I'm screaming with happiness on the inside You rocked this!!!! I adore this image and she's not even mine She's infectiously happy! The light, the focus, the exposure!!! Perfect!!!
Wow!!! You have come so far this month, Barb and I'm doing this >>> It's been a joy to see you grow this month and I can't wait to see more from you in the future Keep in touch! See you on the big board!!! "

018

I am so glad I had the opportunity to take this class. I feel like I have learned so much and I am looking forward to learning so much more. I just want the kids to have great photos to help them remember all the fun they had as kids.


1 comment:

  1. Yah!!!! You go girl! This one looks great too. The light is great!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers