4.19.2011

The countdown has begun!

So we have started our countdown. Scott says today is 29 days left. We don't have an exact return date yet, but he has a pretty good idea! Yay! I am so excited!

The girls and I took pictures for the last 31 days and made a photo book for Scott. I will be posting a picture for each day until he gets back to where he belongs. It seems so close, but yet so far away. The girls have been missing him so much lately. It seems like when Mckenzie has a fit, it always ends up in her crying about missing Daddy. She gets this sad look in her eyes and I wish I could take that away. Abby has trouble at night and I have started wrapping her blanket with pictures of Scott on it around her at night so it is like a big hug from Daddy all night long. Her using covers at night shows me how much this is affecting her because she is like a little heater (takes after her Daddy)and hardly uses covers even in the middle of the winter.

31

This is just a quick snapshot. It is on a pretty busy road and as you can see, the sign was very close to the street. So, even though Mckenzie wasn't looking at me, it was the best I was able to get!
30

29

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I hope the last 29 days fly by for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers