4.08.2011

Friday, April 8, 2011

Both girls were in school this morning so I had a little me time again. I love Fridays!!! Mckenzie fussed a little at drop off, but no crying and she had a great day other than peeing her pants on the playground. Personally, I don't take my children outside if they haven't used the restroom, but apparently not everyone thinks to do that! Luckily she had a change of clothes in her basket, well, minus shoes! Abby had a great day and was excited to have one of her friends come over after class to play. The kids played pretty good together. I didn't know how it was going to go since this particular friend has never been over to our house before. It was raining off and on today so we didn't get to play outside. That sure makes for a long afternoon! I gave the girls an early bath and let them have bubbles! Mckenzie didn't do as well today in regards to her pacifier. She was so tired from school that I let her use it a few times when she got upset during Abby's playdate. But, I do see improvement when I tell her she has to wait until bed. It takes less effort on my part to redirect her attention and that gives me hope that we may be able to get rid of this thing someday (well, at least during the day. I'm not brave enough to tackle the night while Scott is away!) On a side note, I am really hoping by some miracle Congress gets it's act together and passes a budget by midnight! Highly unlikely, but I really think it sucks that my husband has to continue working without getting paid! I just wish the politicians would quit playing games and do the job they have been elected to do!
006

She is always climbing on the furniture!

005
Chef Kenzie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers