4.14.2011

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The girls were playing so nicely together this morning, I was able to get some laundry started and the house picked up. I love listening to them play together and laugh together. Abby went to a friend's house to play this afternoon and Mckenzie and I ran errands. I needed to pick up some more mulch since I didn't buy enough last time I went. The lawn company came today to do a little spring clean up for us. The yard looks so nice now that the bushes in the front aren't such a mess! They didn't get to the backyard, so I guess the girls and I will have to tackle that. I'm betting it won't look half as nice as the front! We had gymnastics tonight and I didn't get yelled at for a change! The girls had fun and enjoyed getting stamps at the end like always. Mckenzie went right to bed tonight, but Abby is giving me a little guff. She just came out to tell me I forgot to remove all the stuffed animals from her bed and I needed to come and do that! Apparently they are too heavy for her to move! I am boiling eggs for school tomorrow. The girls' spring parties are tomorrow and that it what I have to bring. Let's hope they turn out! I plan on making way more than I need because I always seem to crack a lot of them!

011edit
She was throwing a small tantrum and didn't want me to take her photo! I love the way her little lips pout when she gets mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers