4.18.2011

Monday, April 18, 2011

Well our plans to go to the zoo got put on hold this morning. I woke up with pink eye in boths eyes! Yuck! Needless to say, this morning was filled with Chlorox wipes, hand sanitizer, and a trip to the doctor. I hope I can keep the girls from getting it too! Both girls were great about our zoo trip being postponed and about having to hang out at the house all day. We played outside even though the yard is still pretty wet from all the rain we have been having. The kids are tired of spending so much time inside and it's only mud right? That's easy to clean. We also did some craft projects that I had seen on a blog of a really creative mom. I wish I was creative, but since I'm not, I am happy to use ideas from other moms. My kids will never know they aren't my great ideas :)

003

007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers