4.22.2011

Friday, April 22, 2011

26

I thought about trying for the zoo again today, but it was a little chilly out so we headed to the mall instead. The girls are in need of some summer clothes and a spring jacket. (They had played at a friend's house earlier in the week and came home without a coat. Hopefully I will get the hoodies back soon because they are great for the girls to play in.) I managed to find some great jean jackets for the girls. They are going to look so cute with the girls' Easter dresses on Sunday! Abby was excited to eat lunch in the mall. I guess Subway tastes better there for some reason. We sat next to the water fountain and it was so loud, I felt like we were shouting at each other our entire meal! But, it is where the girls wanted to sit and if they are happy, Momma's happy! We were going to visit the Easter bunny in the mall, but once we stood in line for about 5 minutes, Abby asked to leave. Mckenzie decided she didn't need to see the bunny either and that made me very happy. The line was at least 45 minutes long! I don't think I would have had the patience to wait! We skyped Scott again this afternoon. He turned in his thesis for his Master's program today! He is almost done. (He saved an easy class for his last one!) I am so proud of you babe and all the hard work you put into your paper! We love you so much!!!! Abby was playng with her Lite Brite this afternoon and asked me to join her. She told me "You can even put them wherever you want, just as long as they aren't next to each other" about the lights. She is so sweet! Mckenzie had a hard time falling asleep tonight as she took a nap while I chatted with Scott. She doesn't come out of her room as much anymore, but she will shout for me to come into her room. One time she called me in and when I asked what she needed, she asked me not to take her dinosaur away. (I take toys away as a way to keep her in her room and her dinosaur was the toy of choice tonight. Well, after the bee game. She had already lost that tonight.) I asked if that was all she needed, and she said no, let me tell you a knock knock joke. The girl loves her knock knock jokes!

001edit

Abby asked me to take a photo of a new pair of shoes she got today. I can't decide if I like it in black and white or in color better. (I like that you can see the rainbow nail polish in the color one but the black and white one is nice too.)
010edit

011edit

1 comment:

  1. :)

    Yes, cupcake pan. You have to work really fast bc the rice krispy's get cold and hard to shape. Live & learn!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers