4.27.2011

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

21

Abby is the STAR OF THE WEEK at her school. Every week a child is chosen to bring in a poster of things they like and of their family/friends. This is Abby's week and she has been so excited about it pretty much all year! When I woke her, she popped up and told me "I'm star of the week!!!" She was easy to get moving and dressed this morning. I like mornings like that! After we dropped Abby at school, Mckenzie and I headed to Target. Seems like I haven't been in forever and we were in need of a few things. I let Mckenzie nap today because I had a meeting tonight and I knew the girls were going to be up late. I thought I was going to have to take the girls to the meeting with me as my babysitter bailed at the last minute, but luckily things worked out and the girls went to a friend's place instead. The girls were hot and sweaty and laughing up a storm when I went to pick them up so I know they had a good time.

002


I just had to add this one. She looks so grown up :(
006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers