4.05.2011

Monday, April 4, 2011

Abby had preschool this morning and she was so excited when I told her she didn't have to wear a winter coat today! After drop off, Mckenzie and I headed to Lowe's to pick up some mulch and flowers. I really wish I had driven the truck because the bags weren't the cleanest and left some dirt in my car. We also did some grocery shopping and Mckenzie was really good. She did get a bit tired towards the end, but so did I. Grocery shopping is very exhausting! We got to play for a little while before Abby was done with school. I gave her an oreo for a snack and she made one heck of a mess out of herself! Abby had a great day in school, but when we were leaving, she saw two of her friends were riding home together because they were having a playdate and it sent her into hysterics! She was crying and told me she felt sad that she didn't get to play with them and then she started to tell me how much she missed Scott. I tried to use her disappoint as a learning lesson and offered to find a playdate for tomorrow. It broke my heart to see her so upset and feeling left out. I wish there was a way for moms to make sure their kids never had to feel like that. I know she wasn't being left out, it was just so hard to make her believe that. We got to skype with Scott again, but the connection was horrible because of the some very windy weather where Scott is. He is going outside was pretty miserable with all the sand blowing around. We played outside and it was gorgeous out! The girls were shocked when I didn't make them put a coat on! I am so glad it is warming up. I love to let the girls run around outside. The girls were practicing hitting/throwing a softball today. Abby would get mad at me when the wind would catch the ball making her miss. She kept telling me to throw better! Mckenzie was upset that she couldn't hit the ball and for the life of me, I couldn't throw the ball at the bat to make her think she hit it. She is so irratic with her swing I could never predict where that bat was going to end up! At least she is getting better at throwing!
027

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers