4.25.2011

Monday, April 25, 2011

23a

It is the last day of Spring Break! We went to a friend's house to play this morning. The kids played outside and it was so humid and warm! Glad to see that summer is on its way!!!! Although, I could do without having to apply sunscreen all the time. As soon as we got home Mckenzie was begging to ride her scooter but I made them stay inside for a little while since they were both so hot. They did play out back for a little bit, but it is a jungle out there and I made the kids stay on the patio. We got to skype with Scott and it was nice to see him. I gave the girls a second bath of the day (they had one in the morning, but I would have skipped it if I had known how sweaty and dirty they were going to get today!) and then we headed over to dinner at a new friend's house. Her husband and Scott know each other and his wife was kind enough to invite the girls and I over to eat. I was a bit nervous since I didn't know her and they don't have kids. I really didn't know how the girls were going to act at the end of a long day, but they did great!!! They played nicely and didn't argue too much. And, when we got home, the jungle in the back was gone! The lawn service came by while we were out to dinner. I am so happy that we can actually use our backyard again!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! A little over 3 weeks!

    I would be a little nervous too in a house with now kiddos! I don't think I know anyone without them anymore. What do you talk about, lol?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers