4.06.2011

My top five photos from January to March

Click it Up a Notch


I am linking up with Click It Up a Notch, Nap Time Momtog, and Amber’s Articles in their quarterly event to pick your favorite 5 photos from January to March. It took me awhile to decide what photos to use. I love just about every photo of the girls, not necessarily the quality of those photos, but I love looking back and remembering the moment. Thank God for digital cameras!!! So, here are my top five.

I picked this one because it was such a tender moment between the two of them. Scott never cries, he only gets a little dirt in his eyes. Well, there must have been one hell of a dirt storm the day this was taken!
038

I picked this one because Abby loves to pick out her own clothes and has a style all her own! This was mix and match day at school, but it really wasn't all that different than when I give her free reign over what she wears! She wears two different colored shoes so often that one mom at preschool joked that Abby was going to wear matching shoes on mix and match day!
005

I picked this one because the girls LOVE to wear sunglasses, especially around the house. This was a super fun day for all of us because the girls had just gotten some new swimsuits and sunglasses and they wanted to pretend they were going to the beach. So, I got out a beach blanket and we had our dinner picnic style on the beach (aka the living room floor) and went for a swim with the jellyfish in the ocean (aka the foyer)!
015copy

I picked this one because Mckenzie lives for a ride on a swing and she looks so happy in this photo! I spend most of my time at the park pushing her in the baby swing. She has tried using a big girl swing, but she still prefers the baby seat.
009

I just had to get a photo in with bubbles. The girls go crazy for bubbles and the day this was taken, there was no wind and the bubbles just stayed in one place making a huge bubble pile. They had so much fun running through and popping as many bubbles as they could! We ran out of bubbles that day and both girls were so sad :(
009edit

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful capture in the first one! These are all so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures! Love the sunglasses and such a sweet moment in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are perfect! That first one breaks my heart! I think you daughter and Kate have been reading the same fashion magazine!! And I LOVE their sassy little faces with the sunglasses! Especially the upside down one, that is Emma's favorite way to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos! Love them all. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful memories captured! The first one is so precious. I just love the outfit. It made me LAUGH, as I remember the outfits my sister and I used to pick out. The sunglass shot (of both girls and the swing) filled me with joy. You can tell they were having so much fun. And the bubble shot is sooo cool. I love how many bubbles there are.

    Thank you so much for linking up with us!! I am sorry I am just commenting, but I had missed a few when the linky closed.

    I hope you will link up with us in June!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers