4.28.2011

Thursday, April 28, 2011

20

I think someone forgot to tell me that today was official "Crabby Pants Day"! Everyone around here, myself included, was in a grumpy mood. I hope tomorrow will be a happier day for all of us. We had gymnastics this afternoon. Mckenzie is now getting confident enough to walk on the balance beams (the lower ones) without holding my hand!!! And, I saw Abby trying to climb to the top of the rope again. She didn't make it all the way to the top, but she was working hard to make it there. I am so proud of both our girls! Mckenzie napped today so I am hoping she will stay in her room. It's been a few minutes since I put her up there, but sometimes she will stay quiet for 15 minutes before letting me know she has a knock knock joke to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers