4.21.2011

Thursday, April 21, 2011

27
Scott skyped us this morning and it totally took me off guard because we had planned on talking tomorrow. Poor guy is tired of being out there and I guess he just wanted to see his girls:) I can't blame him. He has been working everyday since the beginning of January and he doesn't even get to see his family at the end of the day. I wish I could make it easier for him or make the time pass by more quickly. We love ya babe :)

Well, we had plans to go to the zoo today, but we never actually made it there. We were almost to the zoo, when my friend's daughter got carsick. We were still going to try to go, but when she got sick a second time, we decided to head back home. I felt so bad for all the kids because we were in front of the zoo and we had to turn around :( They all took it pretty well. I thought about dropping our friends off and then heading back, but traffic was so terrible that we had been in the car for two hours already. Thank God for the DVD player! We did have some fun though as we stayed at their house and had lunch and played for awhile. When we got home, the girls and I made blueberry muffins for a snack. The rest of the night was pretty quiet. Mckenzie took a little nap (she really needed it!) so bedtime was not the easiest, but that's the way it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Ew! Thank goodness we haven't dealt with that yet! Abby is funny in this picture, like whatever mom!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers