4.10.2011

Sunday, April 10, 2011

We skipped church this morning. I asked the girls if they wanted to go and they said no, so I was decided we would just hang out again today. We did play outside this afternoon and rode to the park to play. M didn't want to change out of her pjs today, so she spent the entire day in them! Sure made it easy to get her ready for bed! Abby had to finish up her homework for school tomorrow and Mckenzie wanted to help her. Abby was so sweet and gave M a color crayon and tried to tell her to only color in the lines. I love sweet little moments like that. They had another one at bedtime. Mckenzie climbed into Abby's bed and gave her hugs and kisses before bed. The two of them were giggling so much that I just wanted to let them stay like that forever! M is giving me a hard time about going to sleep, but I knew it was coming since she took a nap again this afternoon. One minute I was talking to her and the next, she was asleep. I know I shouldn't have let her sleep, but it gave me a few moments to read a little bit of a book I just started.
001edit2

1 comment:

  1. It is hard not to give into that little nap! D seems to give or take it these days and it doesn't seem to affect bedtime. She has "quiet" time where she has to stay in her room until her music goes off (1 hour). She actually does really well with it, surprising to me, even though she is the little fire cracker around here!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers