4.29.2011

Friday, April 29, 2011

19

Mckenzie had a tough time at drop off this morning. Guess I shouldn't have been so eager to brag up how well she was doing.  Abby got to finish showing off her poster as Star of the Week. The kids have been busy working on Mother's Day gifts at school this week. Abby let it slip that they made handprints and she was so upset. I told her I didn't hear what she said, so I hope she believed me! We went to Chick fil A for lunch with a friend and then the girls went over to another friend's house to play. The mom told me I could leave so I headed out to get my toes and nails done again. I am feeling very spoiled lately as I have had two afternoons in such a short time to do that. Abby was having a ball when I arrived and didn't want to leave. Mckenzie had fallen asleep on the couch so I was glad I came back when I did. She is giving me a little grief about going to sleep, but I am hoping she will nod off soon!

018E

I had Mckenzie in for a haircut the other day, which she rocked. No crying. She just sat there patiently and watched Toy Story 3 while the gal cut her hair! I am so proud of her! She looks so much older now to me:(
011e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers