4.17.2011

Sunday, April 17, 2011

We had church this morning and the girls thought it was cool to get leaves for Palm Sunday. The girls went to a friend's house to play this afternoon giving me a little alone time. So, I used my time to get a mani and a pedi and have lunch at Chipotle (the girls don't like eating there so we don't go very often). It was a nice afternoon by myself. The girls had a nice time with their friends and came home with some Easter candy. Just what they needed! We played outside for a little bit and then we took the car to get it washed. It really needed a cleaning to get rid of all the salt from the winter. Mckenzie fell asleep on the way to get the car washed. She didn't wake up when I took her out of the car at the carwash nor did she wake up when we got home. I let her take a little nap on the couch while Abby and I played soccer outside. We had a little movie night and watched Cat in the Hat.

011

010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers