9.16.2010

Abby had a dentist appointment this morning to fix two cavities. It started off really good and ended not so good. At first she was laughing so hard because her dentist tries to be funny for the kids. She made it all the way through until it was time to polish her teeth. But, I think by that time she was tired of laying there with her mouth open and she started crying and wanting me to hold her. Made me sad to see her so upset. But, she is a little trooper and it was quickly forgotten, although she did tell me she isn't going to the dentist again. So, I can't wait until her next cleaning! That should be lots of fun getting her there! I bought Abby a four leaf clover necklace for being so brave and took the girls to Chick fil a for some lunch. Abby saw one of her friends from school and she also made a new friend. Came home for nap and I guess I wasn't thinking because I put Mckenzie down in her panties! She woke crying two hours later because she had peed her pants. I think she was trying to get out of her bed though to go potty because she was standing in the puddle when I got in there. Talked to Scott this afternoon and he said he would call when he got where he was going. Oh, I think Mckenzie knows the difference in flight suits. When Scott goes to work here, he puts on his green flight suit. When he travels, he wears deserts. When Mckenzie saw him put on his desert flight suit today, she started crying. It broke my heart. I can't imagine what it did to Scott. It rained a bit this afternoon so we stayed inside to play. The girls played very well together and only had some minor disagreements. I like days like that! Abby fell asleep this afternoon while watching a movie, so now she is trying every excuse in the book to stay up a little longer. I saw Mckenzie on the video monitor climb out of her bed so I went upstairs to tell her to get back into bed. I must be too noisy though, because she was already back in her bed with a little smile on her face. She hasn't gotten out since. I am hoping she stays all night.

I was doing dinner dishes and went into the dining room
to find Mckenzie had climbed up on the table! She was so
proud of what she had done. It was hard to be upset with her.


Abby's four leaf clover necklace. She is so proud of it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers