9.22.2010

When I dropped Abby off at school, she saw one of her little friends and they ran to hug each other. I love to see them hugging and jumping up and down. It is so adorable! Abby had a great day at school and all she could talk about is going apple picking tomorrow. The field trip isn't until next week, but for some reason Abby thinks it is tomorrow. Mckenzie was excited to watch Cars today. She hasn't watched it in forever because we couldn't find the disc. We went to get Scott's measurements taken for his sister's wedding and did a little clothes shopping for the girls. I got them matching dresses to wear for the wedding. They are going to look so cute! We went to Panera Bread for dinner and it was super tasty. Got the girls home and ready for bed. Hopefully, Mckenzie will settle down soon. She keeps coming out of her room and then Abby comes out of her room and they have a little pow wow in the hallway. Abby has finally stopped coming out, so I hope Mckenzie will follow suit. It was kind of cute though when Abby came to the overlook into the family room and told us Mckenzie needed to tell us something. She motioned for Mckenzie to come over too and then asked her what she wanted to tell us. Mckenzie just stood there, smiling with her pacifier in her mouth and bear in her little hands. She didn't need anything as far as I could tell! I just went up to Mckenzie's room again. I don't know how many times Scott and I have been up there tonight, I just hope this was the last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers