9.15.2010

Abby's second day of school today! She didn't argue about going to school, but it was definitely harder to get her going today than it was on Monday. Lots of reminders about getting dressed, although, she made her bed without being told more than once so that is helpful. And she left Lambie at home again today. Her choice. We were running a couple of minutes behind, so I was trying to hurry Mckenzie into the car and instead of letting her get herself into her seat, I put her in myself. Well, apparently I am getting old because I pulled a muscle in my back. Hurt like crazy! Got Abby to school and Mckenzie and I came home to vege on the couch and watch the Wiggles. I felt bad that for her having to watch tv all morning, but she didn't seem to mind one bit. Got Mckenzie down for an early nap and took one myself. Scott came home early today, so he was able to pick Abby up from school and keep an eye on the kids for me. Abby had another great day at school. Guess they made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in her Chef class today. Poor girl has to be peanut buttered out because that is what I sent in her lunch bag too! Scott took the girls to the park to play this afternoon. They had a good time until Mckenzie fell off the swing onto her face. Poor little girl has quite a few red marks on her face and she ate/snorted lots of dirt. She didn't seem to care about any of that though when she got home. All she was concerned with was showing me her pacifier got dirty and needed to be washed! Scott gave the girls a bath and then he made me go to the walk in care center on base to get something for my back. He took the girls to get some dinner while they waited for me. When they came to pick me up, Abby was so excited to tell me all about the play area and the slide. She had a great time playing. Mckenzie was excited to see me and kept hugging my leg. I love those little girls! We got home and Scott switched the crib into a toddler bed so I don't have to lift Mckenzie in and out myself since he is will be travelling soon. So far, she is staying in her bed. I hope it lasts all night! I remember the first night we put Abby into a big girl bed. We told her not to come out of her room for anything and it wasn't too long after we put her down we saw her little head poking around the corner. I firmly told her to get back to bed and she started crying. Turned out, she had only needed to go potty. I felt horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers