9.04.2010

I am a Great Aunt! Ashley had her baby boy early this morning! Brylan Arthur Nicholas was 8 pounds 10.9 ounces and 21 inches long! A very big boy and very cute too! Looking forward to meeting the little man!

We had another lazy day around here, just hanging out all morning, playing with the kids. Scott mowed the lawn so now we don't have to wade through weeds to play in the backyard. After nap, we drove to the car dealerships to have a look around. The new 2011 Infinity QX56 is pretty sweet, but a little out of our price range :-(  They had some great looking used ones as well. We checked out a few other dealerships, but for now, we are just looking. We need to close on the house before we buy a car. Mckenzie did great on potty training again today! No accidents and she wore big girl panties on our errands today. I am so proud of her. She is really trying and is doing a fantastic job! Abby is a big help with getting Mckenzie to the potty. I was working on stuff for Abby's preschool today and I heard Abby helping Mckenzie to the potty! I love how helpful she is. We stopped by Olive Garden for dinner and it was pretty tasty. The girls were restless and didn't want to behave so it was a quick meal for us. Scott gave the girls a bath tonight ( I love that he loves giving them a bath. It's not that I don't like to do it, but I just love how interactive he is with the girls. I hear stories about some dads out there that can't or won't help with things like that and I know how blessed I am go have Scott.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers