9.02.2010

Mckenzie had her follow-up appointment with the opthamologist today. He said her eye looked great and the little lump on her eye is most likely stitches that have yet to dissolve. We go back in four months to make sure all is still well. The best part of the whole trip was that Mckenzie stayed dry! I couldn't believe it! I thought for sure her pull up was going to be wet, but she made it there and back home with no accident!!!! We still have a long way to go, but it is nice that we the results have been positive so far. I think Abby thought I was a little crazy this morning because I rushed them out the door so we could get to Mckenzie's appointment on time only to turn around and come right back home (we didn't even get out of the neighborhood). Turns out I left an hour earlier than needed so we came back home for a little bit. Abby played the Wii today during rest time. I should probably be making her do school work to get her back into the swing of things, but I didn't feel like it today. Maybe tomorrow... We went to dinner at the neighborhood restaurant and Mckenzie managed to stay dry there too. I was a little more daring though and let her go out in panties. Lucky that she stayed dry.

This kid loves to put lotion all over her face! She is going to have the smoothest skin!

4 comments:

  1. Yay McKenzie! Hopefully she will do better than Delia at that stage. I think half of Delia's problem is that she drinks constantly.

    Funny about the owl bedding. I bought that one and actually returned it because it didn't have hardly any pink in it. Delia' favorite color is pink, so she says, so pink is a must. I bought the bedding that is on the front page when you open up the girls bedding. I forget what it is called. I loved the tealish color in the Brooke bedding though. Too bad teal isn't D's favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one we have now is called Hayley. There are a couple of owls in there somewhere, but mostly trees and little birds. I can't wait to pull everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Etsy for vinyl wall art. I ordered a solid white one for the nursery that you add white shelves on the branches to add shelf space. Really cute. I need to get to work on that, but haven't found shelves that I like yet. PB Kids has one that matches the Hayley bedroom, but you would probably need to buy several kits bc I think it is sort of small, but it really looks like paint on the wall, they had one on display at the mall. And there is a cherry blossom one that is a good size on there too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And another thought....you can't reuse the vinyl ones anyway when/if you guys move again...and I just priced out an 8ft tree to look sort of like one of those at PBKids for $125. Cheaper than the big cherry blossom one and will be perfectly placed where I want it. Just a thought. I found her on craigs list and her portfolio is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers