9.14.2010

We had a busy afternoon around here. I put Mckenzie down for an early nap again so she could get a little nap before I had to go to a dentist appointment. I dropped the girls off with a friend who's girls are the same as Abby and Mckenzie. I am so thankful she was able to help me out so I didn't have to drag the girls with. The girls had a great time playing with their friends. I know they missed me because as soon as they saw me, they both let out high pitched girly girl screams! I love it! We came home and I got the girls ready to go to gymnastics, well, I should say I got Mckenzie ready to go. Abby was upstairs and dressed practically before Mckenzie and I made it into the house. We tried out a new gymnastics facility today and I really liked it. Mckenzie's age requires parental help and it was so much fun to be able to play with her. She loved it! Especially jumping on the trampoline. The teacher was great and worked so well with the little ones. Abby enjoyed her class too! She did great on the balance beams and has gotten so much more confident with doing activities on her own. I remember how she would run up to me and want to stay with me. Now, she hardly even looks back at me when she is in class. Every now and then, I would catch her looking at me, but she never needed me to stand by her. Scott made it to the class in time to see a little bit. Both girls were ecstatic when they noticed he was sitting there. 


1 comment:

Blog Archive

Followers