9.23.2010

I had a dentist appointment this morning and I was so glad that Scott was able to stay home and watch the girls for me. I could have taken them with me because they had a play area for the kids and the receptionist will watch them for ya, but it was nice to leave them sleeping. The girls and I ran to the mall today to find a dress for Mckenzie to match the one I bought for Abby the other day. At first, I didn't think the store had it, but I found one hidden away! I am so glad I could get them matching dresses. Now just to order the shoes to match! Abby was so excited to eat lunch at the mall. I don't know why, mall food never is that great, but she loves to eat there. Anyway, we went to the A&W to get Mckenzie a burger and Abby told the cashier she wanted rice and chicken. The lady just laughed and told her she had to order that at a different restaurant. Abby and I got chicken and rice and Mckenize ended up eating it as well, not even touching her burger. Probably a good thing because it was pretty pink in the middle! After many attempts, Mckenzie finally went down for a nap. It has been a great challenge to keep her in her bed or even in her room. She comes out to go bathroom or see what Abby is doing. It takes forever to get her to nap, but I know she still needs them because she slept for three hours and didn't get up until Abby went in to wake her. Abby climbed into bed with Mckenzie and was so gentle and sweet when she was waking her. The two of them played in bed together for a good 20 minutes before coming downstairs. When Scott got home, we ran to Subway for dinner and then to the grocery store to get snack for school tomorrow. I am the parent helper in Abby's class tomorrow so we get to bring snack for everyone! No pics again today. I really really need to charge my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers