9.20.2010

Another school day for Abby and she is still excited to go. While she was at school, Mckenzie and I played with some puzzles and snuggled on the couch together. She was almost asleep, but I made her get up and eat lunch. I should have let her fall asleep because she protested taking a nap for the very first time! I tried everything to get her to take a nap, I even turned her bed around so she couldn't get out and that just made her upset. So, Mckenzie ended up playing during naptime instead today. I hope this isn't a pattern. I am not ready to give up her naptime. I really enjoy those few moments of me time. Mckenzie and I showed up to Abby's school a little early and Abby excitedly asked if Mckenzie could play with her. I love how the two of them enjoy spending time together! Abby's teacher told me a story about Abby today. Apparently Abby told her teacher that Scott has to work to pay for the housekeeper! Nevermind to buy groceries, pay the bills, etc... Silly little girl! We played in the front yard again today and we did our art project out there as well. I had the girls collect twigs and leaves to make a tree on paper. Mckenzie's looks nothing like a tree, but she was so happy that I let her play with the glue! Abby's is a pretty good looking tree if I do say so myself! Mckenzie did fantastic with potty training today. No accidents! Yippee! I gave the girls a shower tonight instead of a bath. Abby just loves showers and would stay in there as long as I would let her. Mckenzie isn't a big fan, but she didn't cry so that is a bonus. Mckenzie went right to sleep tonight, I guess she was super tired after no nap. Abby was the one that didn't want to sleep and kept asking for things like, "can I play with my barbies?" . I found her asleep on the floor in her room. Didn't look like she had been playing with anything though so I am not sure why she was there! I took some pictures today, but the battery in my camera needs to be charged and I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Will post them later.
BTW, I forgot to write about what Mckenzie did at Target yesterday. We were in the home decor aisle and she picked up a ceramic ball and looked at me and said "Bounce" while nodding her head yes. As I started to tell her no, put that back, she decided to bounce the ball. Needless to say, it didn't bounce but shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers