9.27.2010

Another Monday! It was raining off and on today. Makes for a lazy day. Too bad Mckenzie didn't get that memo and take a nap like she is supposed to do! Abby had school again this morning and she is still so excited to see her teacher and her friends. Mckenzie and I had to run to the dealership and bring them the title to the Tahoe. I was a little surprised to see the Tahoe sitting in front of the dealership. I figured they would have driven it to the back of the lot by now! Not that it is a bad car, it just doesn't fit in at the Infiniti lot. I was sad to see her sitting out in the rain. Made me cry a little bit again. Thought I was over it, but I guess not :( Since we were already out, Mckenzie and I ran to the mall to see if I could find something to wear for an upcoming wedding. No luck. Mckenzie wasn't in the mood to shop so we just headed back home. She fell asleep for 15-20 minutes on the drive home and that was enough to give her a second wind. So no nap. Can't say I didn't try... We picked Abby up from class and ran to the grocery store. Abby was so good. Can't say the same for the little one, but she was tired and hungry. Not a good combination for grocery shopping. I made fish for dinner and the girls chowed down on it. Mckenzie was a bit hesitant and I had to bribe her with cheese, but she ate it and said she liked it. We put the girls to put a little early tonight and I am hoping to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers