9.19.2010

Both girls slept in this morning much to my surprise. Mckenzie started waking up around six, but after I went in a couple of times to tell her to go back to bed, she didn't wake up until 8:30! Abby was up and dressed around 8. She actually chose to put on a t-shirt and pair of shorts today. Along with her striped socks, her brown shirt with pink flowers and bright blue shorts made for an interesting combo! I just love the look on her face when she shows me that she is dressed and that she picked it out all by herself. The girls were much less whiny today. I am so thankful for that. During Mckenzie's naptime, Abby brought a million toys into my room. She said they had to be there because it was the bus station. Very interesting. Kind of like the story she told me today. She told me about a girl and her daddy who were walking in the forest and a scary tiger, a dinosaur, and a monster came up and ate them. Somehow it ended up happy. Guess we shouldn't have read her Little Red Riding Hood at such a young age! After nap, the girls were just silly. I ended up chasing them and tickling them for nearly two hours! I can't believe they wanted to be tickled so much! We ran to the store to pick up some Vicks pads to ease Mckenzie's congestion and came back home to have some dinner. We got to talk to Scott and that was fun, but the girls were starting to get restless. I gave the girls a bath and Mckenzie gave me a surprise. She pooped in the tub! GROSS! It's not the first time she has done it, but I thought she was old enough now that is wouldn't happen anymore! Thank God for bleach! Both girls are down for the night, so I am hoping to get a little reading done. No pics today. I need to charge my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers