9.28.2010

Another rainy day and another lazy day. The girls didn't get out of their pajamas until it was time to go to gymnastics! The girls played really well together today and only had one or two little spats. Mckenzie even took a nap without too much difficulty. I did have to pretend that Abby was taking a nap as well and I put a stuffed animal under the covers in Abby's bed so Mckenzie would think it was Abby in there! Scott was done with work a little earlier today so he was able to take the girls to gymnastics while I ran to the mall by myself! A mani/pedi for me to top off shopping alone! It was so nice to have a little alone time. Love the girls, but it has been so long since I have done anything by myself. Thanks babe! Scott said Mckenzie did great a gymnastics. She showed him front rolls and cartwheels. Abby enjoyed herself as well. I am really glad we tried out this new gym. It is a good fit for the girls and the teachers are great. No picture again today. I meant to get one of Mckenzie running around in her panties and her new boots, but I never got around to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers