9.09.2010









Abby must have a 6:30 alarm clock. She was snuggling next to me again this morning. Mckenzie woke up then too, but I was able to get her to go back to sleep for a bit. I had plans to run some errands today, but somehow the day got away from us. It wasn't even that we were busy. We weren't. We just got caught up in playing. Mckenzie did great today. Only one accident! She even ran to me once and told me she had to go! I think she may be starting to listen to her body. I know it will be awhile before she is fully trained, but it was very encouraging to see the progress today. While we were eating lunch, Abby told me she was so excited that she would be seeing Scott soon and she told me she missed him. Then she said she wished he didn't have to work, so I had to explain to her that we needed him to work so we would have money to pay for all the things we need. She sat for a minute or so and then said to me "I wish you worked so Daddy didn't have too." It made me so sad, even though I can understand where she was coming from. Mckenzie took a short nap today and was ready to play. The girls managed to pull out just about every toy we have so it was a bit of a challenge to clean up, but I am proud of myself for making the girls help me. I was planning on doing it myself because it is so much quicker and the toys get put away where they belong, but Scott is right they need to start helping.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, my problem is that no one cleans up. You should see the playroom. I don't even like to be up there. Total chaos bc there isn't a place for everything. Ben thinks he deserves skittles when Delia goes potty. I don't think that is fair, so in order to get skittles, he has to do something to earn them. Usually cleaning up a mess. It is working. A whine free clean up!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers