9.12.2010

We had another lazy morning around here. We all stayed in our pj's for the better part of the morning, that is until Mckenzie spilled tomato soup everywhere! It was in her hair, all over her clothes. The dog sure enjoyed cleaning up the floor for me, just wish she knew how to use a mop instead of her tongue! So, while the dog and I cleaned up the kitchen, Scott gave the girls a bath. Abby and I ran to Target and to the grocery store during nap time. I was looking forward to going out by myself (the only reason I would be tempted to go on a weekend), but Abby so sweetly asked to go with and ran to get her cute little dress shoes, there was no way I was going solo. Abby was unbelievably good in the stores. She said please and thank you and excuse me when she was going past other people. Too bad some of the shoppers at the grocery store didn't have her same manners. I told one dude off today because he was so rude. The store was super super crowded making it difficult to maneuver the aisles. I had seen this guy running through the store, pushing around people to get whatever he wanted and looking very grumpy. Well, we were in the yogurt aisle and we couldn't move and neither could the three or four other carts because of all the people around. Well, rude guy pushes past all of us and mumbles under his breath that somebody needs to move. Well, I didn't like the way he was acting so I told him he was just plain rude and it would be nice if he would use the words excuse me instead. He didn't say anything back. Not sure if he got the picture or not. We got home and Scott was nice enough to unload all the groceries for me. I love when he does that for me! Abby helped put groceries away too, which was very sweet of her. Takes a lot longer, but she was very proud to help! Dinner was pretty tasty tonight if I may say so myself. Herb crusted tilapia and garlic parmesan mashed potatoes. Both made by me! The girls worked on a stickers project together tonight and did so with no arguments! I can't believe it because they were sharing stickers and a piece of paper to put the stickers on. So unlike them. Usually they both have to have everything of their own. Abby has her first day of pre-k tomorrow! She is so excited and I am excited for her too! Her clothes and shoes are all picked out, now lets just see if she actually puts them on tomorrow. She has been known to change her mind a time or two! No photos today. I took the advice of a good friend who suggested I switch to manual photography if I want to improve the quality of my photos. I don't have a photo worth posting, but it is a work in progress! Maybe tomorrow I will capture something that is clear enough to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers