9.06.2010

Not too much going on around here today. Scott left on a work trip, but it sounds like a short one so I am thankful for that! The girls and I played inside this morning. It just felt like one of those lazy days to me. After Mckenzie's nap we ran a few errands and Mckenzie managed to stay dry the whole trip! Yay Mckenzie! She did have one accident today, but that is my fault. I was busy with housework and getting lunch ready for the girls and I completely forgot to take her. It had been way over an hour since I had taken her. At least it was on the tile!  When I told Abby to get her shoes on so we could go to Target, she told me she needed to wear her red sparkly shoes so she would match Target. Nevermind that she was wearing all purple today, she needed to match Target! Mckenzie was up to her old tricks again this evening and ran around the house without clothes on. I will never understand what is so fun about that! I had to work on some stuff for Abby's school again tonight. It never seems like it should take that long, but it always does. Microsoft Excel and I are not best friends. I don't think I could work in front of a computer all day long, typing away, entering numbers. I really think I would go crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers