9.01.2010

We worked on potty training again today and for the most part, it was very successful. She only had one pee-pee accident all day! The other, well, we are working on that. Not as good. I filled the pool for the girls today since it was in the 90's and let them swim after Mckenzie's nap. I put a swim diaper on Mckenzie and she made good use of it. After the first time, I assumed she was done, put in her a new suit sans swim diaper and let her back into the water. Well, that was a mistake because apparently she needed to go again. Couldn't get her in the house fast enough which meant I was cleaning up swimsuit number two, with the dogs help! Dogs are so gross. What would possess her to lick something so gross is beyond me.  At least Mckenzie didn't make a mess of the third swimsuit! The girls had a lot of fun playing in the water. I could tell fall is coming because the water didn't warm up as much as it has been. I felt a little bad for the girls swimming in cool water, but they didn't seem to mind. In fact, they got out the water hose to add more water. Gave the girls a bath and then I let them watch Laurie Berkner while I got dinner ready. I love to watch the girls dance and sing. Abby knows most of the words and she just loves to belt out the words! Mckenzie doesn't know all of them yet, but every now and again, she will sing a word or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers