9.03.2010

Scott got up with the girls this morning since he didn't have to work today. I had a meeting I had to go to for Abby's preschool that last 6 hours! Ridiculously long! I feel like my whole day was wasted and I didn't get to spend any time with the girls. Scott and the girls ran to Lowes and hung out at the house. Mckenzie did great with potty training today! I am so happy for her. I hope she keeps up the good work! Abby told Scott today he wasn't a girl because he didn't wear flowery stuff and he didn't grow boobs. Glad to see she is learning the difference between boys and girls! We ordered in pizza for dinner and had a lazy evening. The girls ran circles to burn some energy and then it was time for bed. We didn't get much done today. I don't like feeling like my whole day was a waste. Maybe I can do something more productive tomorrow. No pictures either!

1 comment:

  1. 6 hours!!!! Crazy! Good think Scott was home, I guess!

    Honestly, Delia wouldn't be moving into a big girl room, but we need the nursery! I love having them caged into a crib!!! I think Ben was closer to 3 when he got the big bed and around 2.5 or maybe even a little older when we moved him to the toddler bed. Keeping Delia in a bed is going to be a nightmare, I think, which is why we feel like we need a couple of months before the baby is here to get her accustomed. I love the big girl room idea, but not looking forward to the move. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Followers